- Google Map - Entrance for Dalat Train Villa
Look for "Khach San Duong Sat" Entrance.... go in this entrance, go straight about 40m, then left 40m. Follow the signs with the train logo.
- V Cafe - Da Lat VIETNAM
Our sister restaurant - V Cafe Dalat Vietnam
- The Escape Bar (Trip Advisor Page)
- Dalat Green City Hotel
Our sister hotel in Dalat, the Dalat Green City Hotel.
- Youtube Video Showing Installation of The Train Car at the Dalat Train Villa
Filmed on 16 April 2013, this video shows the amazing moving of the 1910 train car to the Dalat Train Villa!
- Photos Showing Installation of 1910 Train Car
Facebook page showing photos of installation of 1910 Freight Car.
- General Vietnam Travel Information
Great general travel information for Vietnam.
- Wikipedia Article on the Dalat - Thap Cham Railway
This is one of the most comprehensive articles about the old Dalat - Thap Cham railway.
- Sending Dalat Steam Trains to Switzerland (v1. German language)
The amazing story of the 1990 removal of several old steam locomotives from Dalat back to Switzerland. The footage of Vietnam, and the Dalat Train Station in particular, is amazing. (I don't own this video. If anybody has info on the original owners of the video pls contact me.)
- Info on Dalat-Thap Cham (Vietnamese)
Xe L?a (t? Krongpha –> DaLat) M?t Con ???ng S?t Huy?n Tho?i ? Châu Á
- Vietnam Railway Tours
Rail trips around Vietnam, led byTim Doling, author of the book "The Railways and Tramways of Vietnam" (White Lotus Press, 2012).